- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One Super UD Element, One UD Element
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Air Sphere and Fluorine Coatings
- Dual Nano USM AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Customizable Control Ring
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Overview
This impressive L-Series lens offers a telephoto zoom focal length for
getting closer to faraway subjects. Canon's lightest and shortest
70-200mm f/2.8 lens ever, the RF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM is engineered
to make traveling more comfortable, offering a compact and portable
design that's easy to pack and carry wherever you go.
f/2.8 constant maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination
throughout the zoom range. It suits working in low-light conditions and affords increased control over the depth of field for working with
selective focus techniques.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
front and rear elements feature a protective Fluorine coating to resist
fingerprints and smudges and to make cleaning significantly easier.
UD (Ultra-Low Dispersion) element and one Super UD element help to
minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing to provide
greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements correct spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
Air Sphere Coating (ASC) has been applied to lens elements to reduce
backlit flaring and ghosting for maintained light transmission and high
contrast in strong lighting conditions.
The dual Nano USM system utilizes both a ring-type USM and an STM mechanism to realize quick and accurate focusing.
- Smooth and nearly silent autofocus suits both photography and video applications.
- Full-time manual focus control is available when working in the one-shot AF mode.